Carina Press is a digital-first imprint from Harlequin. A natural extension to the Harlequin business; Carina Press builds on our digital strength and gives us greater flexibility in the type of editorial we acquire from authors and offer to readers. We connect authors with a great story to tell, with readers who will love to read it.
At Carina Press you’ll find weekly releases of ebooks from talented authors in a wide variety of genres, with new releases added every Monday. Find them on our homepage, or see our weekly release schedule on our New Releases page.
Whether you like to read contemporary romance, steampunk, erotic romance, gay/lesbian fiction, mystery, science-fiction, fantasy, or any number of other fiction genres – you’ll find something to love at Carina Press.
We look forward to an ongoing conversation with readers and authors! Be sure to read our blog for all the latest news.
- For customer service questions related to our ebook store, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please visit our Submission Guidelines for information on submitting a manuscript.
- Please direct press inquiries to: email@example.com.
- For all other comments or questions, including employment, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the most up-to-date news on Carina Press, please follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CarinaPress and become a fan on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CarinaPress.
The People Behind Carina Press
Angela James, Editorial Director
Executive editor of Carina Press, Harlequin’s digital-first imprint, and veteran of the digital publishing industry, Angela James is a well-known advocate for digital publishing. James has enjoyed a long and varied career in digital publishing, including launching and serving as executive editor for Samhain Publishing. James frequently travels to regional, national and international writing conferences to meet with authors and readers, and present workshops on digital publishing for both authors and readers of all genres of fiction.
While Angela doesn’t do a lot of editing these days, she still enjoys reading submissions in contemporary romance, cyberpunk and BDSM/erotic romance. And she’s still looking for the author who will write a space cowboy book for her in the vein of Firefly!
Kerri Buckley, Editor
Stephanie Doig, Editorial Assistant
We also have a fabulous team of freelance editors – see their profiles.
Marketing & Commerce
As passionate as we are about acquiring wonderful books, we’re equally as committed to finding them an audience. The marketing and commerce teams are responsible for making sure readers know about & can get their hands on a Carina Press book they will love.
- Farah Mullick—Director, Digital Products
- Tara Stevens—Assistant Product Manager, Digital Products
- Eleanor Elliott—Director, Digital Capabilities
- Amy Loosemore—Manager, Online Engagement
- Jayne Hoogenberk—Community Manager
- Larissa Walker—Manager, Social Media
- Edward Beauchamp—Manager, Digital Media
- Aideen O’Leary-Chung—Director, Digital Commerce and New Business Development
- Julie Forrest—Manager, Online Marketing
- Marianna Riciutto—Manager, Digital Commerce
- Carly Chow—Assistant Manager, Digital Commerce
Our production team works together with our editors to ensure we have the best quality books from story right through to the finished book.
- Jenny Bullough—Manager, Digital Content
- Brendan Flattery—Digital Production Coordinator
- Lindsey Magee—Digital Production Coordinator
The Acquisition Team
Carina Press is a team effort, and that is nowhere more evident than on our acquisitions team! While their core jobs at Harlequin/Carina Press range from Editorial to Marketing to Digital Production to Sales, they share one thing in common: they love to read and they love Carina Press books.
- Adrienne MacIntosh
- Amy Loosemore
- Arista Guptar
- Brendan Flattery
- Carly Chow
- Eleanor Elliott
- Farah Mullick
- Jenny Bullough
- Julie Forrest
- Kerri Buckley
- Margaret Marbury
- Patty Anasco
- Pippa Roscoe
- Sheila Hodgson
- Stephanie Doig
- Tara Stevens